GORBDSection: GNU (1)
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMEgorbd - - An object request broker daemon
DESCRIPTIONTo be written ...
- -ORBInitialPort PORT
- Port on which persistent naming service is to be started.
- -ior FILE
- File in which to store persistent naming service's IOR reference
- -directory DIR
- Directory in which to store persistent data.
- Restart persistent naming service, clearing persistent naming database.
- Print help text, then exit.
- Print version number, then exit.
- Pass argument to the Java runtime.
SEE ALSOjava(1), ...
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 05:29:04 GMT, December 24, 2015